- a professional school aimed at recent graduates to build experience in a setting that integrates education, research and practice.
- a comprehensive program, combining principles with a practice-based approach to the design and application of the most advanced methods, processes and tools.
- a training opportunity distinguished by its main focus on the application of sustainable architecture, from urban to product scale, from developing to advanced communities.
Our Vision: to Design the Future:
- to advance a humanistic approach in architecture and urban design while addressing our present and future challenges
- to advance architecture’s cultural, social, economic and environmental impact, relevance and value
- to define processes of transformation for a sustainable world and lead systemic change through collaboration.