SWISSAM is the only world-class educational institution in Russia and the CIS specializing in hospitality. It is situated in the very center of St. Petersburg. The SWISSAM Hospitality Business School operates in partnership with established western educational institutions: the Swiss International Hotel Management Institute (IMI) and the American Institute of Culinary Education (ICE).
SWISSAM Hospitality Business School is :
- An Associate Member of the Federation of Restaurateurs and Hoteliers
- A Member of the St. Petersburg Association of Small Hotels
- A Member of the Northwest Branch of the Russian Association of Public Relations
- A Member of the St. Petersburg Chapter of the American Chamber of Commerce in Russia (AmCham)
- A Member of the St. Petersburg International Business Association (SPIBA).
Advantages of SWISSAM:
- Paid internships in the city’s best hotels and restaurants
- International teachers (from USA, Italy, Lebanon, Philippines, Greece, Belgium, Switzerland)
- All tuition is in English (except Restaurant Management Program which is available in both English and Russian)
- Acquiring a second foreign language (depends on the program)
- Established relations with employers from the first day of class
- Internationally recognized diplomas (IMI,ICE)