We’re Manitoba’s largest institute of applied learning and research, with more than 200 full- and part-time degree, diploma and certificate options. Through hands-on learning opportunities and state-of-the-art instruction, we prepare our students to become leaders in their fields — while also ensuring they can meet changing industry demands, and contribute to the province’s economic growth.
- 94% of Red River College grads find work after graduation
- 96% of employers are more than satisfied with RRC hires
- 98% of RRC grads choose to stay and work in Manitoba
- 45% of full-time, first-year students come to RRC with previous post-secondary experience
- 24% of RRC students are immigrant or international learners, representing over 60 countries
- RRC operates at full capacity, welcoming close to 22,000 students each year