One of the leading colleges in the UK. South Cheshire College offers courses from Entry level to Higher Education, A-Levels and Vocational including Apprenticeships and Work-based Learning options.
Why South Cheshire College?
1. Good location. South Cheshire College is situated in Dane Bank Avenue, Crewe and is ideally positioned for easy access. It's situated not far away from major bus routes, mainline railway station and Manchester International airport.
2. Education for all. The College provides education in the main for 16 to 19 year-olds but also offers a range of courses for adults, many of who are returning to education after a long break, and apprenticeships and other work related training programmes.
3. International partnership. We have strong links with educational institutions around the world in countries such as China and Thailand. The College also partners with Oxford University and is the Pembroke North hub for the University’s Pembroke College.
4. Wonderful environment to come and study in. A huge sports arena, theatre, state-of-the-art workshops, three-storey library and café outlets are just some of the amazing facilities that make South Cheshire College a great place to get education.
5. Students' success. In 2014, the College announced its best ever set of vocational and A-Level results, with a 99.7% pass rate for A-Levels.