One of the Leading Private University of Germany focussing on Management, IUBH has the distinction of being the first University in Germany to be awarded 5 Premium seals – a mark of Quality given by independent Accreditation Agencies.
The heart of the IUBH is its uncompromising international focus:
- All courses in English,
- Students and professors from more than 85 nations,
- Integrated, six-month internship, also abroad.
IUBH offers ideal preparation for the global job market:
- Approximately 75% of the graduates work in an international environment,
- Approximately 33% of them actually work abroad.
Our professors and lecturers attach great importance to a close link between theory and practice. After all, most of them gained experience at international level themselves:
- case studies, projects and internships,
- field trips to well-known companies,
- dialogues with recognised business leaders within the framework of regular IUBH Business Talks.
Ideal learning environment
For most people who come to us, beginning university means the start of a new phase in their lives. This is why we attach such great importance to the learning atmosphere:
- small (personal) class sizes,
- modern seminar rooms and professional technology,
- cafés and restaurants directly on the campus (in Bad Honnef and Bad Reichenhall),
- comfortable university halls of residence (in Bad Honnef and Bad Reichenhall).