The Netherlands is a country with high living standards. It makes it to the top-10 countries in the world in terms of its education quality. In addition, it is a tourists’ paradise, as the motherland of Rembrandt offers a variety of interesting museums, art galleries, and monuments of medieval architecture. In short, you are guaranteed an intense cultural life during your education in the Netherlands.
Why education in the Netherlands is so popular?
1. Easy to enroll. In the Universities of Applied Sciences of Holland, there is no need to pass any entrance tests. It is enough to have TOEFL or IELTS results.
2. High quality. There is an education quality law the Netherlands in force since 1815. Higher education institutions in the Netherlands constantly make it to the rankings of the leading international institutions.
3. Convenient location of the Netherlands. The country is bordered by some of the largest countries of the Old World, namely Germany, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Denmark, and Norway. You can study and travel in your spare time.
4. You can hold a part-time job as you study. According to the immigration laws of the Netherlands, foreign students are allowed to work part-time no More than 10 hours a week while studying.
5. Job opportunities after graduating from university or college. Once graduated, all foreign students are allowed to look for a job for exactly 12 months. To do so, you need to apply to the immigration service of the Netherlands and obtain a residence permit with permission to work legally.
6. Successful future. An international diploma of one of the prominent higher education institutions of the Netherlands will make you a promising candidate in the eyes of employers worldwide.
Get your personal counseling from representatives of Dutch higher education institutions at the exhibition.